To receive your free gift:
Thanks so much for visiting my page.
Helping students and adults with ADHD is a CALLING and a PASSION for me.
I specialize in COACHING:
- Students (especially high school and college students)
- Sales Professionals and Small Entrepreneurs
- Adults with ADHD (one on one and Groups)
- This may include help with Career ideas.
- I love to work with the newly diagnosed.
- I also teach Parent to Parent Classes. I am a trainer with a certification from Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders (C.H.A.D.D.). It is CHADD’s content.
If a client is ENGAGED in the Coaching Process, I can promise them a TRANSFORMATIONAL EXPERIENCE.
The first job of an ADHD Coach is to IDENTIFY the individual’s STRENGTHS and PASSIONS! What does the person with ADHD do WELL? What does he or she LIKE AND LOVE to do? What particular characteristics of their ADHD ENHANCE their life?
Why do individuals with ADHD hire a COACH? Here are some of the reasons:
- They want to gain a better UNDERSTANDING of just what ADHD is and how it affects their brain and life. They want EDUCATION about their EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS.
- They want to FEEL good about themselves instead of constantly feeling like they are not MEETING THEIR POTENTIAL as students or in their careers and in their personal lives. They want to stop feeling like an UNDERACHIEVER (“If only you would try harder!!”).
- But MOSTLY they want USABLE and REPEATABLE STRATEGIES and SOLUTIONS to their often CHRONIC ADHD CHALLENGES which typically revolve around:
- Time management
- Relationships at home, at work and in everyday life.
- Controlling the Impulsiveness that affects them in various ways.
- Being able to Focus and Sustain Concentration so that they can Prioritize and Complete the tasks and goals that are Important and Meaningful to them (versus “chasing their tails” about unimportant junk).
- Even if unaware of it they want to use their POSITIVE TRAITS (including the positive traits of ADHD) to accomplish their goals AND enjoy life at the same time.
- They want to MANAGE (and ideally EMBRACE) their ADHD so that it does not MANAGE THEM in ways that they do not like.
I am a seasoned ADHD coach who has ADHD and has two out of three children with ADHD (one male and one female).
I was diagnosed with ADHD in middle age. Even though I was seen as “SUCCESSFUL” as an insurance marketer, a husband, a father, a son, a sibling, etc. I have also experienced major challenges in the areas of:
- school (especially college)
- substance abuse
- relationships personally and at work
But with the help of:
EDUCATION, COACHING, IMPROVED RELATIONSHIPS, MEDICATION, MINDFULNESS, BETTER HEALTH and other POSITIVE STRATEGIES, I am no longer a VICTIM limping through life but a VICTOR THRIVING in my life.
© 2014 Dex Media. All rights reserved.